Having trouble figuring out how to print your passport photos in Windows 8, 8.1, or Windows 10?
You open the photo then try to print it doesn't give you any sizing options. Frustrating right? The previous versions of Windows made this much easier.
FIRST STEP: Use the Passport Booth app to take your photo. When you are happy with the photo and have check it meets passport agency requirements, press the EMAIL button to email it to yourself. The iPhone app gives you several formats to choose from - choose the first one (2 pictures on a 4x6). This means you will have TWO 2x2 images on a 4x6.
NEXT, FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW FOR YOUR VERSION OF WINDOWS
- Save the photo to your desktop (right click directly on the photo in the email to save it)
- On your desktop, find the file and right click then click print
- A window should pop up with a 4x6 option on the bottom right side. Click the 4x6 option and then print.
Windows 7 & Windows XP:
- Save the photo to your desktop
- Double-click the picture to launch Windows Photo Viewer.
- On the toolbar, click the PRINT button, then click PRINT. Select the 4x6 option on the right side.
MAC User? - Click here and follow these instructions instead.