Printing your photo at stores like CVS and Walgreens is very very cheap (less than $0.30) because you are printing a single 4x6 photo which contains multiple 2x2 images.
Some stores allow you to upload your photo in various ways. For example, CVS will allow you to upload a photo from your computer, Facebook, or Instagram. Other stores require you to come into the store to print a photo.
STEP BY STEP
- Use the Passport Booth app to email yourself the passport photo. After you take the photo, there is a circular EMAIL button on the preview screen.
- Choose the 4x6 option with 2 pictures. You will print this 4x6 which has TWO 2x2 passport photos.
- After the email arrives, save the photo onto your computer (right click on the photo to save it).
- Upload the photo to your store's photo printing website or save it to a memory stick if you plan to go into the store.
- Print your photo on a 4x6 inch size paper. Do not ask for a "passport photo" because the employee may take out the camera and prepare to take a new photo - and charge you $12-$15. Remember that 4x6 print will contain multiple 2x2 US passport size photos.
- Cut your photos carefully at home.